my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Friday, October 1, 2010

All green

I had the chance to do a tractor cake for my cousin's little guy who is turning 2. I was soooo excited to start. I had a really detailed cake that I found online to go by, but I knew that I wasn't a professional so I didn't put too much pressure on myself.

With a couple friends over for coffee, I made the cake. And, I'm pretty proud of it! I think a 2 year old will be too ;-)





My cousin was also having a birthday on the same day, so I made him a cake to go with the Tractor cake :-)







No comments: