my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dinosaurs - sort of

A friend from work wanted some Dinosaur Cake Pops for her little guy's 4th birthday party. They were harder than I thought - waaayyyy harder. It was a real trial and error for a little while. What was the hardest was coming up for an idea for their face - to have a mouth? teeth? I tried several things out on a "sample" that didn't work. In the end - they don't have mouths. I think they look better that way. My husband came up with the idea for bow ties for the boys. I had bows on the girls. I think they turned out pretty cute!


No comments: