my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Friday, October 7, 2011

Fish!

At our workplace recently we had a week of activities for the employees that celebrated the Fish philosophy as part of our EAP week. We also had a potluck and our department brought the dessert. A awesome fish cake was made, along with fish cupcakes. Also present were squirrel and bird cupcakes (funny story there :-)) I made fish cake pops as my part of dessert.





Forgot to take a picture of the bunch I made, and these 2 little guys were all were left for my kids.




I had a heck of a time with the orange - for some reason the first batch refused to melt. So strange. The second batch had what must of been a drop of water or steam from the stove and it solidified immediately. Third batch finally worked.

No comments: