my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Saturday, June 15, 2013

Putting the cart before the horse.

I bought little sundae/banana split paper bowls at a store once because I couldn't resist how cute they were and then ended up hanging onto them for months until the opportunity to use them!
 
We had another fundraiser at work and I had a chance to put the bowls to use as ice cream sundae cupcake holders.
 
I should have colored the cupcakes better so that they looked more like scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry icecream and possibly some fondant bananas on the side, but I really like how the "whipped cream" and chocolate with sprinkles on the top of them worked out! and they were yummy ;-)
 
 

No comments: