my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tandem and Pup

My cousin's wife - who is awesome - asked me to make a cake for her little guy - it was a very specific cake that he wanted for his 5th birthday.

A tandem and pup cake just like his Grandpa's.

I had to ask Natalie to send me a photo of what he was wanting - after I googled tandem and pup. LOL

This was Grandpa's real truck

 
This was the end result. The little guy was thrilled and his parents were happy. I love my life.


No comments: