my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Thursday, June 24, 2010

first attempt cake


This was my first attempt at decorating a cake for my kids. I had big dreams but it didn't quite work out the way I wanted. I poured melted chocolate into all kinds of molds I found that I thought would make interesting shapes for a monster truck. Non of them worked out very well. It wasn't until I took the picture off of the camera that I realized we had put the candle in the wrong spot - that would be why there is no motor under this trucks hood! I left a spot for the candle and forgot!

No comments: