my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Thursday, June 24, 2010

on my way

The next birthday, of course, we were determined not to miss. Once again, my oldest decided a food theme was in order. This time we searched for just the word food on the internet for ideas, and what is now one of my favorite internet sites popped up - www.bakerella.com. LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

My son fell in love with the burger and fries cakes that she had, and I'm willing to try anything once... plus the size was just right. Here is the result...




The burgers are cupcakes, brownies and icing, the fries are sugar cookies (ketchup is colored chocolate)

No comments: