my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Friday, June 25, 2010

real painting?

My husband saw a canvas for sale at a liquidation store he was at and now that I had started dabbling in painting again he brought it home for me.

I saw and stared at that thing for days. See, I'm one of those artists that is never inspired by a blank canvas. Sure to play with paint or experiment with colors I'm fine, but to paint something "real", nope. I have to have something in front of me to paint - a photo, a landscape, anything.


I decided to just wing it.



No comments: