my spot

I'm not by any means a professional, but I'm making an attempt to have some fun and my idea of fun is making cakes and decorating them, or painting canvas. I found a great website that is full of ideas and now I've started to try to make stuff for my friends and family. This is my little corner of the internet to post some pics of what I've done so far and those sites full of ideas for future things to do



Thursday, June 24, 2010

got paid!

Someone at the Hello Kitty party thought I done good, and asked through my friend if I'd make a Betty Boop theme cake - for money!!!! Novel idea that was.

So... I tried my hand at Betty Boop.


Not bad!!! Actually was quite fun AND I got paid for it.

Then

The Hello Kitties were a hit at the party and someone asked me to make them some for their family - last name Cat. 20 more kitties later and I had more money in my pocket. whoo hoo

No comments: